After using PancakeApp since version 2.* i really fell in love with the ease of sending invoices and estimates to my clients. This week i upgraded to version 4.1 and been playing with the system. Googled for a dutch localisation, but unfortunalty didn’t find it…
I tried to translate the file as good as possible, so if you find any wrong sentences, please comment it below and i wil change it.
Here’s how to upload the languagefiles in 5 easy steps:
- Dowload the file below (look for the right version, I started translating with version 4.1.32)
- Unzip the contents to your filesystem
- Login with you favorite FTP client (i use FileZilla)
- Within the FTP client go to your pancake folder /system/pancake/language/ and drop the folder you unzipped (dutch) next to the english folder.
- Now al you have to do is change the settings within Pancake Admin. Go to: dropdown right top sreen and choose “All Settings”. The first option should be set to English. Set it to dutch and save your settings…. nothing happened?! Thats correct… log-out and login again and youll notice everything is dutch!
My latest version:
I have an older/newer version of pancake. Can i use these files even tough im using on older/newer version?
Yes you can! I will do my best to keep up if your using a new version.
I found errors in translation. Can i report them?
Yes please do! In some cases i made an error in translating literally what it said in english or it could be that the translation means something else in dutch. Maybe a missspelling… Please report them in the comments below!